Please join us on Saturday, May 11th, at Gould Academy (39 Church Street, Bethel, Maine) for the Pine Tree Festival! Several of you will be there with students who are participating in the festival, but ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS are invited to attend our ‘Annual MMTA Membership Luncheon And Meeting’ held from 11:15 to 12:30! Lunch is very generously being provided by Gould Academy!
Please feel free to bring another music teacher with you (or ANY music friend) who might be interested in joining MTNA/MMTA and who can utilize the benefits of membership, some of which include:
- Continuing education and enrichment programs including:
- Certification Club
- Independent Music Teachers Forum
- And many more!
- A complimentary subscription to MTNA’s bi-monthly publication American Music Teacher with current and informative articles written for the independent music teacher.
- Performance opportunities and competition opportunities for your students at the state and local levels (only open to members)
- Up to an 80% discount with Office Max/Office Depot (in store or online!)
- Discounts on professional insurance
- And simply…the supportive community you become a part of when you are a member of this wonderful organization!
If you can’t find a non-member music teacher to join you, bring along a current MMTA member who doesn’t usually make it out to these types of events! 🙂 Or just bring yourself!
In addition to MANY other things happening at the Luncheon and Meeting that day…comecheck out the festival, hear about what’s going on at the national MTNA office (we’ve got some members fresh off their trip to the National Conference!), meet your MMTA Board, meet the attending MMTA members (colleagues and future friends!), and find out more about what your membership can do for you (and your guests)!